Where can I obtain a Journal Publishing Agreement form for ACS journals or a Copyright Status Form for ACS Books?

Forms for the Journal Publishing Agreement for ACS journals and the Copyright Status Form for ACS Books, and instructions for submitting them, are available here.

How do I request permission to use ACS Publications copyrighted material?

  ACS partners with the Copyright Clearance Center's RightsLink service to meet your licensing needs for most material published by the ACS Publications Division. Complete details on obtaining permission to use all types of material are available here.  

Where can I find general information on Copyright and Permissions/RightsLink?

  Information about Copyright and Permissions/RightsLink is available on the ACS Publications website.