Skip to content
Most Popular Topics
- Manuscript Transfer Tool -
- 2019—Release Notes—New Section Selection—Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling—July 18 - ACS is pleased to provide the following update to the Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling in the ACS Paragon Plus environment. On July 18, 2019, the following feature will be applied: Addition of new section in Section Selection The new section, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, will be added … Continue reading "2019—Release Notes—New Section Selection—Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling—July 18"
- 2019—Release Notes—New Content Type Now Available in iThenticate Reports—ACS Journals—July 12 - To provide more detailed information about match sources in manuscripts checked by iThenticate for similarity, ACS is pleased to inform you about a new content type, Crossref Posted Content, available in the iThenticate reports. Complete details are available here. If you have any questions, please contact Peer Review Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Response regarding the requirements to update passwords in ACS Publishing Center. - To improve the security of your data, you have been prompted to select a new secure password to access ACS Publishing Center The new password you select should meet the following requirements: The password should be alphanumeric * The password should be 6 to 16 characters long * The password … Continue reading "Standard Response regarding the requirements to update passwords in ACS Publishing Center."
- What information is available about article downloads? - ACS provides information on the number of times that an article in an ACS journal has been downloaded. Once you log into the ACS Publishing Center, you can view the number of time an article has been downloaded on both the Published and Following lists. In the rightmost column, you … Continue reading "What information is available about article downloads?"
- What information is available about citations? - ACS has partnered with SciFinder to provide information on when, where, and by whom ACS articles are cited. After logging into the ACS Publishing Center, you will find citation data in both your Published and Following lists. For all articles listed, you will see the total number of citations and … Continue reading "What information is available about citations?"
- Where can I find assistance preparing my figures and text? - Links are available on the ACS Publishing Center home page under Browse the ACS Publishing Center that will take you to ACS Authoring Services, both for Language and Editing Services and Figure and Illustration Services.
- Where can I find the author guidelines for ACS journals? - Templates and guidelines are available for each of the ACS Journals. Simply select the journal you would like to reference in the “Journal Guidelines and Templates” section of the home page, and a plethora of information will be displayed, including author guidelines, information for reviewers, and policies on prior publication, … Continue reading "Where can I find the author guidelines for ACS journals?"
- Where can I find information on Manuscript Preparation and Submission? - On the ACS Publishing Center home page, you will find a section entitled “New to Publishing? Start Here.” Clicking the box on the left (“Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript) will take you to a page with information about: Templates and Guidelines for all ACS journals, including journal-specific information Language and … Continue reading "Where can I find information on Manuscript Preparation and Submission?"
- Where can I see the scope of an ACS journal? - The ACS Publishing Center contains information on all ACS journals. By selecting a specific journal from the drop-down list, you’ll be able to see An overview of the journal Information for Authors and Reviewers, including: Author Guidelines for Manuscript Preparation Prior Publication Policy Copyright Permissions Open Access Compliance Open Access … Continue reading "Where can I see the scope of an ACS journal?"
- Is there an ACS Publishing Center app available? - Currently, there is no app for the ACS Publishing Center. Any plans to develop an ACS Publishing Center app will be shared as soon as we are able.